We offer a range of training courses across central London, the Home Counties, and Manchester as well as various in-house options. Our training will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to support people who hear voices, and to set up and facilitate a hearing voices group in a forensic setting.
Both our one-day awareness training, and our three-day group facilitation courses, are extremely popular and book up quickly. Please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.
- Introduction to Hearing Voices
- Hearing Voices group facilitation
- Paranoia and beliefs
- A fresh approach to mental health
- Supporting people who self-harm
- Taboo and violent voices
In addition we have previously run the following:
- Complex trauma
- Supporting people diagnosed with Borderline / Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder
- Encouraging reflective practice / peer support for staff
And our most recent training, ‘Opening up conversations, let’s talk about race‘
“Very engaging. Helped view things from a different perspective. Useful ideas for how to respond to hearing voices in my work.”
We offer these in-house for a fee, or schedule different training throughout the year, dependant on demand. We also develop bespoke training to suit the needs of individual organisations.