We offer a range of training courses across central London, the Home Counties, and Manchester as well as various in-house options. Our training will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to support people who hear voices, and to set up and facilitate a hearing voices group in a forensic setting.
Both our one-day awareness training, and our three-day group facilitation courses, are extremely popular and book up quickly. Please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.
Please click here to sign up to our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter for regular updates on upcoming training.
We are holding a one-day training on Supporting people who hear voices in forensic and detention settings on 10th April. To find out more information, and to book a place, please go to our Eventbrite page.
We have our one-day Supporting people who self-harm in forensic and detention settings on 22nd May. For more information and to book, please go to our Eventbrite page.
On 21st June, we’re holding our one-day Supporting People with Unusual Beliefs in Forensic settings. Please follow the link to sign up via Eventbrite.
Our next Hearing voices group facilitation training for staff supporting men or women in prisons, forensic secure units and immigration removal centres (IRCs) is in May and is now fully booked. Our next course is in July in central London. Places are free, and we will welcome applications from staff across the country. We shall update this website with a link when we are taking bookings.
Menu of Training Options:
Please find our list of what we offer below:
- 3 day Hearing Voices Group Facilitation
- 3 day Paranoia & Beliefs Group Facilitation (fee involved)
- 1 day / 0.5 day Paranoia & Beliefs
- 1 day / 0.5 day Introduction to Hearing Voices
- 1 day Supporting people who Self-Harm
- 1 day Complex Trauma
- 1 day Supporting People diagnosed with Borderline / Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder in Forensic Settings
- 1 day Dissociation Training
- 1 day Multiplicity Training
- 1 day Working with Suicide Training
- 1 day Taboo & Violent Voices Training
- 2 days ‘A Fresh Approach to Mental Health’
- 1 day Encouraging Reflective Practice / Peer Support for Staff
We offer these in-house for a fee, or schedule different training throughout the year, dependant on demand. We also develop bespoke training to suit the needs of individual organisations.
To enquire about in-house training, please contact Akiko Hart.