We offer a range of training courses across central London, the Home Counties, and Manchester as well as various in-house options. Our training will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to support people who hear voices, and to set up and facilitate a hearing voices group in a forensic setting.
In addition, we offer Advanced Facilitation Certification for those who have completed the three day training. We ask that you send in three debrief notes, which together we will explore reflectively.
- Introduction to Hearing Voices
- Hearing Voices group facilitation
- Paranoia and beliefs
- A fresh approach to mental health
- Supporting people who self-harm
- Taboo and violent voices
In addition we have previously run the following:
- Complex trauma
- Supporting people diagnosed with Borderline / Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder
- Encouraging reflective practice / peer support for staff
And our most recent training, ‘Opening up conversations, let’s talk about race‘
“Very engaging. Helped view things from a different perspective. Useful ideas for how to respond to hearing voices in my work.”
We offer these in-house for a fee, or schedule different training throughout the year, dependant on demand. We also develop bespoke training to suit the needs of individual organisations.