We offer a range of training courses across central London, the Home Counties, and Manchester as well as various in-house options. Our training will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to support people who hear voices, and to set up and facilitate a hearing voices group in a forensic setting.
Both our one-day awareness training, and our three-day group facilitation courses, are extremely popular and book up quickly. Please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive our monthly newsletter for regular updates on upcoming training.
22nd May 2019
Supporting people who self-harm in forensic and detention settings (FULLY BOOKED)
21st June 2019
Supporting People with Unusual Beliefs in Forensic settings (LAST FEW PLACES LEFT)
15th, 17th & 22nd July 2019
Forensic Hearing Voices Group Facilitation Course (FULLY BOOKED)
Menu of Training Options
Please find our list of what we offer below:
- 3 day Hearing Voices Group Facilitation
- 3 day Paranoia & Beliefs Group Facilitation (fee involved)
- 1 day / 0.5 day Paranoia & Beliefs
- 1 day / 0.5 day Introduction to Hearing Voices
- 1 day Supporting people who Self-Harm
- 1 day Complex Trauma
- 1 day Supporting People diagnosed with Borderline / Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder in Forensic Settings
- 1 day Dissociation Training
- 1 day Multiplicity Training
- 1 day Working with Suicide Training
- 1 day Taboo & Violent Voices Training
- 2 days ‘A Fresh Approach to Mental Health’
- 1 day Encouraging Reflective Practice / Peer Support for Staff
We offer these in-house for a fee, or schedule different training throughout the year, dependant on demand. We also develop bespoke training to suit the needs of individual organisations.
To enquire about in-house training, please contact Akiko Hart.